[BUG] Experience Points

  • loyalp@home.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1 7:46 PM
      Can anyone verify the following:

      Have multiple characters open.
      Type in Experience Points for the first character.
      Now all of the characters have the same XP total?
      Changing any of them changes the rest?

      These are my results, but I'd like to know if someone else can
      duplicate it before posting it to SourceForge.
    • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1 8:05 PM
        I was unable to duplicate this. I had no problem changing the xP
        amount..

        However... I did have a problem I would appreciate if someone could
        verify for me..

        Make a 20th lvl wizard with 17 Int & Cha
        make a 20th lvl sorcerer with 17 Int & Cha

        I'm showing only up to 7th lvl spells for the wizard
        and only up to 3rd lvl spells for the sorcerer

        I've been working heavily in my list files, so it may just be me, and
        it was working before I did this...

        Mynex

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1 8:07 PM
          As a side note, a pre-existing character (sorcerer) that can cast 4th
          lvl spells still show them as castable..

          Mynex

        • merton_monk@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1 9:46 PM
            I believe this has been fixed for the next release.

            -Bryan

          • lonejedi70@hotmail.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1 9:50 PM
              I got a fix in for 2.1.3 that takes care of XP, HP, Gold, etc...

              -Lone Jedi
              (Jason)

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 2 11:58 AM
                Yep, all better now. Thanks guys.