Temporary bonuses tab?

  • Timothy Reaves
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
      In 5.17.12, the Temporary Bonus tab is not available on the Inventory
      page. Is this being handled in a different way now?

    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
        Hi Timothy,

        On 6/04/2012 11:24 AM Timothy Reaves wrote
        > In 5.17.12, the Temporary Bonus tab is not available on the Inventory
        > page. Is this being handled in a different way now?

        That one is still in progress. Some functionality will appear on the
        character sheet tab, but I think we will still need a tab to handle
        things like having copies of weapons with feats applied (power attack,
        many shot etc)

        Cheers,
        James.