Re: [pcgen] Mutants and Masterminds

    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 5 12:01 PM

      The closest set you'll find would be the Eclipse data set. As far as gamemode, none that I'm aware of.

      Eclipse is set up for leveling, but you can easily change that to a non-leveling model.

      Cheers,

      On 4/5/2012 1:45 AM, herzogaldilkassach wrote:
      > Hi!
      >
      > >From searching the list I understand there is no Dataset for Mutants and Masterminds.
      >
      > I'd like to make my own dataset, but was wondering whether there is a GameMode I could use as a base.
      >
      > For reference, I'm referring to the 3rd edition rules. They do not use a normal levelling system but a point-by-point progression (similar to GURPS). Points can be assigned to attributes, skills, powers, etc.
      >
      > Does PCGen have ANY gamemode that resembles this?
      > Also, if it doesn't, has anyone tried to build this gamemode and succeeded or failed? That last one would be a big help to know before I attempt it myself....
      >
      > Jasper Spaans

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 8 7:17 AM
        Hi Folks!

        herzogaldilkassach wrote:

        > Ok, I'm not exactly new at PCGen, so I should be able to find this but.... I can't.
        >
        > Where can I the eclipse dataset?

        The Eclipse data set was added for the 5.17.10 release and can be found under Distant Horizons Gaming folder.