Creating Magic Items

  • cnickel1@ameritech.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hello,
      I have been over the docs and can't seem to find how to create a
      +1 shock mace.
      Is this possible under the current release?
      If so how is it done?
      Thanks
      Chris Nickel
      cnickel1@...
      Tolerant enough to listen
      Intolerant enough to question
    • merton_monk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
        Copy a +1 mace. What does the shock do? Probably just put those
        details in a SPROP: tag.

        -Bryan