PCGen Gencon Booth 2012

  • pcgen-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
      So here's the situation that I announced yesterday in the BoD meeting.

      My stepdaughter is getting married in Oct in South Carolina so my wife and I won't be able to afford to attend GenCon for the entire 4 days required for the booth and the wedding (we will be attending on Sat and probably Sun).
      None of the other BoD members will be going to GenCon this year. So it looks like this year the booth is going to be a no-go.

      So to the people that donated money to the PCGen fund, do you want a refund? Or will you allow us to use the funds for website costs and having a booth next year?

      And on a related note when I was in Florida two weeks ago, I stopped by Eric Smith's house (the previous PR Silverback) and picked up the remainder of the PCGen T-Shirts, which I'm thinking of sending one to everyone to chooses to donate $30US or more for next years booth. What's everyone's thoughts on that? The $30 cut-off is mainly to make sure to cover the costs of shipping.

      Paul Grosse
      PR Silverback

      Links to PCGen t-shirt models
      http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e6/Gen_Con_Indy_2008_-_open_source_booth.JPG
      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/banners/
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
        Use the money I donated for website and next years booth.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)