Re: [pcgen] 51712

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012

      On 3/04/2012 8:43 AM pfsgamer wrote
      > I installed PCGen 51712 today (Win 7 64-bit)& opened my level 1 witch.
      > All seems ok, except the output sheet (Standard.htm) shows only this message:
      >
      > Unable to process sheet
      > java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: plugin/exporttokens/FollowerToken
      >
      > Did I do something wrong in the install?

      No, that's a current code bug caused by some follower code. SeeCODE-1398
      <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1398>- Character Sheet Tab unable to
      process <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1398> for details. Some of
      the other preview sheets should work ok as they do not all include the
      follower block.

      Cheers,
      James.