51712

  • pfsgamer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012
      I installed PCGen 51712 today (Win 7 64-bit) & opened my level 1 witch.
      All seems ok, except the output sheet (Standard.htm) shows only this message:

      Unable to process sheet
      java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: plugin/exporttokens/FollowerToken

      Did I do something wrong in the install?
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012

        On 3/04/2012 8:43 AM pfsgamer wrote
        > I installed PCGen 51712 today (Win 7 64-bit)& opened my level 1 witch.
        > All seems ok, except the output sheet (Standard.htm) shows only this message:
        >
        > Unable to process sheet
        > java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: plugin/exporttokens/FollowerToken
        >
        > Did I do something wrong in the install?

        No, that's a current code bug caused by some follower code. SeeCODE-1398
        <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1398>- Character Sheet Tab unable to
        process <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1398> for details. Some of
        the other preview sheets should work ok as they do not all include the
        follower block.

        Cheers,
        James.