Re: Any Output sheet show Hexes?

  • pfsgamer
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 10:59 AM
      Ah, it is mentioned under Special Qualities. Missed it in there.

      It would be more useful broken out similar to the spells, to show DC, duration, etc. "Casting" of a Hex is all 1 standard action, I *think*, to execute. Just beginning to study spell casting. :-)

      Thanks!

      > Hexes eh? I wasn't aware they needed their own box. Looking at them, they would appear in the
      > special qualities box.
      >
      > Do you have your hexes attached to the character?
      >
      > On 4/2/2012 10:25 AM, pfsgamer wrote:
      > > Do any of the output sheets show the Hexes?
      > >
      > > I typically use Standard.htm in the program and print with the csheet_4e_std_grey_light_new.xslt
      > > but neither shows the Witch's Hexes, tho Spells are listed.
      > >
      > > If not, I will open a JIRA request as I at least need the Hexes printed out with the Character sheet.

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > --
      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • Paul
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 6:04 PM
        My first thought on reading the title was "D&D and Pathfinder are played with square grids" :)