Re: [pcgen] Any Output sheet show Hexes?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hi,

      Hexes eh? I wasn't aware they needed their own box. Looking at them, they would appear in the
      special qualities box.

      Do you have your hexes attached to the character?

      On 4/2/2012 10:25 AM, pfsgamer wrote:
      > Do any of the output sheets show the Hexes?
      >
      > I typically use Standard.htm in the program and print with the csheet_4e_std_grey_light_new.xslt
      > but neither shows the Witch's Hexes, tho Spells are listed.
      >
      > If not, I will open a JIRA request as I at least need the Hexes printed out with the Character sheet.

    • pfsgamer
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2012
        Ah, it is mentioned under Special Qualities. Missed it in there.

        It would be more useful broken out similar to the spells, to show DC, duration, etc. "Casting" of a Hex is all 1 standard action, I *think*, to execute. Just beginning to study spell casting. :-)

        Thanks!

        > Hexes eh? I wasn't aware they needed their own box. Looking at them, they would appear in the
        > special qualities box.
        >
        > Do you have your hexes attached to the character?
        >
        > On 4/2/2012 10:25 AM, pfsgamer wrote:
        > > Do any of the output sheets show the Hexes?
        > >
        > > I typically use Standard.htm in the program and print with the csheet_4e_std_grey_light_new.xslt
        > > but neither shows the Witch's Hexes, tho Spells are listed.
        > >
        > > If not, I will open a JIRA request as I at least need the Hexes printed out with the Character sheet.

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > --
        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2012
          My first thought on reading the title was "D&D and Pathfinder are played with square grids" :)