[5.17.12 Summary Tab] Ability Score Label "Mouse-Over"

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2012
      Hi Folks!

      Looking at the Summary Tab in 5.17.12 I note that the labels for the Ability Scores has an active "Mouse-Over" response that makes me think its an active link for some action. Is this the case but with the action not yet enabled? If there is no intended action to be initiated, I recommend changing to a static presentation of the labels.

      Maredudd