Re: [pcgen] Re: All those who have submitted 'I Need Help With...'

  • Rick Pikul
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 17 10:43 PM
      On Thursday 15 March 2012 12:09, FerretDave wrote:
      > Greetings,
      > The links didnt work for me, but going through the 'Files' section gets you
      > to the right place.

      It's the all too common error of trying to get a YahooGroups file link by
      copying the address bar.

      Those 'yahoofs' links are temporary and will only work for less than an hour.
      If you want to get the URL for a file, copy the URL for the directory then
      append the filename.

      To fix one of those yahoofs links replace:

      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/(long alphanumeric string)/

      with

      Chakat Firepaw - Inventor & Scientist (Mad)