Re: Description : Can't select the Inquisitor bonus spell from favored class

  • marioschrysopoulos
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2012
      Hi,

      I've tested this in both 5.16.4 and 5.17.10 and I still can't see the Pool that's supposed to open so that I may select the spell. I've also tried to create a new PC and give him an Inquisitor Bonus Spell with the same results.

      Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I click "Feats & Abilities", then "Racial Abilities". I can see there the "Inquisitor Favored Bonus Spell" line and it says (0/1). At this point I should probably see the Bonus Spell Pool either there or under Spells but there's no such entry anywhere.

      What resources am I supposed to use? I'm only loading the "Pathfinder RPG for players - Advanced" from the basic screen.

      Could you please send me back my file after you've added the bonus spell so that I may see if PCgen reads it correctly? My e-mail is chrysop@...

      Thanks,

      Marios