Re: [pcgen] Ultimate Combat

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2012
      Hi,

      These are the trackers for those two sources:

      [Paizo] Pathfinder RPG: Ultimate Magic <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWSOURCE-80>

      [Paizo] Pathfinder RPG: Ultimate Combat <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWSOURCE-130>

      I recently did the gunslinger, but I'm not sure what the status of the data monkey that was handling
      it. Flagging him.

      Cheers,