Ultimate Combat

  • sairaerwyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2012
      Hey Guys.

      Browsed your group here and didn't see much on the Ultimate Combat/Magic books so I was wondering if you had any idea when these Datasets would be available for us end-users? Even if you have incomplete datasets that I could play around with it would be very much appreciated!

      I recently got into Pathfinder and love the idea of a Grit-using Gunslinger! Hope to hear back soon, and fingers crossed for good news!

      -Sair
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2012

        These are the trackers for those two sources:

        [Paizo] Pathfinder RPG: Ultimate Magic <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWSOURCE-80>

        [Paizo] Pathfinder RPG: Ultimate Combat <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWSOURCE-130>

        I recently did the gunslinger, but I'm not sure what the status of the data monkey that was handling
        it. Flagging him.

        Cheers,