PaizoCon 2012

  • tripleh5133
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2012
      I was wondering if PCGen was going to be represented at PaizoCon?

      http://paizo.com/paizocon
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11, 2012
        Unfortunately at this stage, not in an official capacity no, we haven't got
        the funds to do anything more than Gencon (and that's a struggle at times).
        - K

        On 10 March 2012 16:34, tripleh5133 <tripleh5133@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I was wondering if PCGen was going to be represented at PaizoCon?
        >
        > http://paizo.com/paizocon

      • Saxum Caribetum
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2012
          On 11/03/2012 10:44, Martijn Verburg wrote:
          > Unfortunately at this stage, not in an official capacity no, we haven't got
          > the funds to do anything more than Gencon (and that's a struggle at times).
          > - K
          >
          > On 10 March 2012 16:34, tripleh5133<tripleh5133@...> wrote:
          >
          >> **
          >>

          >> I was wondering if PCGen was going to be represented at PaizoCon?
          >>
          >> http://paizo.com/paizocon

          I am in no way an official rep of PCGen,
          but I am a regular reader of the mailing lists, user of PCGen, and
          occasional bug-submitter... :-)

          I *am* going to PaizoCon UK 2012 http://www.paizocon.co.uk/

          I'm happy to make noises in support of PCGen, or such...

          --
          Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 5 , May 18, 2012
            Hi Saxum,

            The offer is very much appreciated. Hopefully Paul is listening in on this
            thread - Paul are there spare t-shirts/CDs etc we have that Saxum could us?

            On 2 May 2012 23:01, Saxum Caribetum <saxum.caribetum@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > On 11/03/2012 10:44, Martijn Verburg wrote:
            > > Unfortunately at this stage, not in an official capacity no, we haven't
            > got
            > > the funds to do anything more than Gencon (and that's a struggle at
            > times).
            > > - K
            > >
            > > On 10 March 2012 16:34, tripleh5133<tripleh5133@...> wrote:
            > >
            > >> **
            > >>

            > >> I was wondering if PCGen was going to be represented at PaizoCon?
            > >>
            > >> http://paizo.com/paizocon
            > >>

            > I am in no way an official rep of PCGen,
            > but I am a regular reader of the mailing lists, user of PCGen, and
            > occasional bug-submitter... :-)
            >
            > I *am* going to PaizoCon UK 2012 http://www.paizocon.co.uk/
            >
            > I'm happy to make noises in support of PCGen, or such...
            >
            > --
            > Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
            > ArM Code 1.5 5++ Ca++ R++p H++ ?L Y(96) T(5)- SG+++ G++++ P++ HoH(Ma++ Q+
            > Hg+) Fz(E)++ C++ :-) Cd++
            > Saga site at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/saxum.caribetum/
            > Sub Rosa Ars Magica zine - http://www.subrosamagazine.org/

          • Paul
            Message 5 of 5 , May 18, 2012
              I have a spindle of CD's left from GenCon that I can send.