Re: [pcgen] [Pathfinder] Traps?

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2012
      Mostly, I wanted to know if/how the existing traps were written up,
      since traps are part-way between monsters, items, and special abilities.

      It turns out that ranger traps (in particular) are better modeled as
      special abilities, so in a fit of insomnia I went with that.

      DS/DL

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2012
        I noticed. Glad that was easy to do.