51710 Ultimate Combat issues

  • pfsgamer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2012
      I noticed today that this version has Ultimate Combat listed under sources. So I commented out my feats in homebrew for UC and loaded Ultimate Combat source instead.

      My human fighter archer 6 / ranger guide 2 has Point Blank & Weapon Focus LongBow (taken at L1 fighter), Rapid Shot taken as Ranger bonus Feat at L4 (R2), and Snap Shot at L6 (4F).

      Yet PCGen has Snap Shot in red, implying the PreReqs are not met, and
      Rapid Shot is also red, specifically "less than 1 Rapid Shot feat". Is this a circular issue? Taking Rapid Shot as a Ranger bonus feat adds it to the feats list in pink.

      These feats should not be red.

      Win7 64-bit
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2012
        Hi pfsgamer!

        The PCGen team has yet to distribute a copy of our Ultimate Combat dta set as it is still in development.

        Maredudd

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2012
          Dang. I thought it came with v10, but I guess not. Found the culprit & deleted it. Sorry about that!