Re: [pcgen] Monk L2 Flurry AB

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2012
      PCGen version?
      Game mode?
      Data sets loaded?
      Stats?
      What output sheet are you using?

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      On 2/18/2012 12:38 PM, pfsgamer wrote:
      > I have a Monk, level 2. Now at L1 her melee AB was 3, Flurry mod was -1 so She flurried at +2/+2. But now that she is L2, her melee AB is 4, Flurry mod is 0, so she should flurry at +4/+4 and does not (3/3).
      >
      > Isn't this a bug?
    • pfsgamer
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2012
        Sigh, getting very forgetful lately.

        PCGen 5.7.10, Pathfinder (PFS)
        Datasets are Core,APG & Guide.

        Output sheets? hmmm, well the one that shows on that tab says standard.htm and the print pdf is csheet_4e_std_grey_light_new.xslt
        Hope that helps?

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "pfsgamer" <losttrader2000@...> wrote:

        > I have a Monk, level 2. Now at L1 her melee AB was 3, Flurry mod was -1 so She flurried at +2/+2. But now that she is L2, her melee AB is 4, Flurry mod is 0, so she should flurry at +4/+4 and does not (3/3).
        >
        > Isn't this a bug?

      • Doug Limmer
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 19, 2012
          What do you mean by "flurry mod"? Do you mean the number listed in the
          chart under "flurry of blows attack bonus"? If so, that number already
          takes the (increased) monk attack bonus into account; you wouldn't
          *also* get the +1 base attack bonus from the 2nd column.

          I can't see why a monk's attack bonus would increase by two solely from
          going from 1st to 2nd level. If I'm missing something, please let me know.

          DS/DL

          On 2/19/2012 10:12 AM, pfsgamer wrote:

          > Sigh, getting very forgetful lately.
          >
          > PCGen 5.7.10, Pathfinder (PFS)
          > Datasets are Core,APG & Guide.
          >
          > Output sheets? hmmm, well the one that shows on that tab says
          > standard.htm and the print pdf is csheet_4e_std_grey_light_new.xslt
          > Hope that helps?
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <mailto:pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > "pfsgamer" <losttrader2000@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have a Monk, level 2. Now at L1 her melee AB was 3, Flurry mod was
          > -1 so She flurried at +2/+2. But now that she is L2, her melee AB is
          > 4, Flurry mod is 0, so she should flurry at +4/+4 and does not (3/3).
          > >
          > > Isn't this a bug?

        • pfsgamer
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 20, 2012
            Thanks, Doug. I re-read the Core section and I was misinterpreting the table.