Monk L2 Flurry AB

  • pfsgamer
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2012
      I have a Monk, level 2. Now at L1 her melee AB was 3, Flurry mod was -1 so She flurried at +2/+2. But now that she is L2, her melee AB is 4, Flurry mod is 0, so she should flurry at +4/+4 and does not (3/3).

      Isn't this a bug?
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 18, 2012
        PCGen version?
        Game mode?
        Data sets loaded?
        Stats?
        What output sheet are you using?

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        On 2/18/2012 12:38 PM, pfsgamer wrote:
        > I have a Monk, level 2. Now at L1 her melee AB was 3, Flurry mod was -1 so She flurried at +2/+2. But now that she is L2, her melee AB is 4, Flurry mod is 0, so she should flurry at +4/+4 and does not (3/3).
        >
        > Isn't this a bug?
      • pfsgamer
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 19, 2012
          Sigh, getting very forgetful lately.

          PCGen 5.7.10, Pathfinder (PFS)
          Datasets are Core,APG & Guide.

          Output sheets? hmmm, well the one that shows on that tab says standard.htm and the print pdf is csheet_4e_std_grey_light_new.xslt
          Hope that helps?

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "pfsgamer" <losttrader2000@...> wrote:

          > I have a Monk, level 2. Now at L1 her melee AB was 3, Flurry mod was -1 so She flurried at +2/+2. But now that she is L2, her melee AB is 4, Flurry mod is 0, so she should flurry at +4/+4 and does not (3/3).
          >
          > Isn't this a bug?

        • Doug Limmer
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 19, 2012
            What do you mean by "flurry mod"? Do you mean the number listed in the
            chart under "flurry of blows attack bonus"? If so, that number already
            takes the (increased) monk attack bonus into account; you wouldn't
            *also* get the +1 base attack bonus from the 2nd column.

            I can't see why a monk's attack bonus would increase by two solely from
            going from 1st to 2nd level. If I'm missing something, please let me know.

            DS/DL

            On 2/19/2012 10:12 AM, pfsgamer wrote:

            > Sigh, getting very forgetful lately.
            >
            > PCGen 5.7.10, Pathfinder (PFS)
            > Datasets are Core,APG & Guide.
            >
            > Output sheets? hmmm, well the one that shows on that tab says
            > standard.htm and the print pdf is csheet_4e_std_grey_light_new.xslt
            > Hope that helps?
            >
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com <mailto:pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > "pfsgamer" <losttrader2000@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I have a Monk, level 2. Now at L1 her melee AB was 3, Flurry mod was
            > -1 so She flurried at +2/+2. But now that she is L2, her melee AB is
            > 4, Flurry mod is 0, so she should flurry at +4/+4 and does not (3/3).
            > >
            > > Isn't this a bug?

          • pfsgamer
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 20, 2012
              Thanks, Doug. I re-read the Core section and I was misinterpreting the table.