DunDraCon 2012 - 2/17- 2/20

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2012
      Hi Folks,

      If any are at DunDraCon (San Ramon, CA), I'll be hanging around there gaming and even running an
      official game.

      520 Dragon and Dragon Riders of the Empire

      *Sunday 10 AM in 375 for 8 hours*
      Room Map <http://www.dundracon.com/DDC_Files/HotelMap.jpg>
      *GM:* Andrew Maitland
      *Type:* RPG
      *System:* Uses Eclipse: The Codex Persona Classless Creation
      *Edition:* 3.75
      *Players:* 8
      *Provided:* Characters may be provided by GM
      *Power Level:* 8th -11th
      *Variations:* House Rules, Spell Points
      *Rules Knowledge:* Useful
      *Game Content:* Mainstream

      Your patrol is called upon to investigate a disturbance when things go amiss for a border town.
      Teamwork, roleplaying and puzzle solving will be emphasized! Be a Dragon or Rider.

      This is a game for those who enjoy such books as Dragon Riders of Pern, or the Inheritance Cycle.
      Character creation and additional rules will be posted at the URL.

      Feel free to contact me for more information at my email: drew0500 AT yahoo DOT com.
      *Website*: legacyrpg.wordpress.com/the-dragon-riders-of-empire/
      <http://legacyrpg.wordpress.com/the-dragon-riders-of-empire/>

      ###
      Hope to see you here today and the rest of the weekend.