Re: [pcgen] [Stefan] Adopted Trait?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2012
      Hi Folks,

      We'll have to revisit how the Traits are laid out, might be best to use the Bucket Method like what
      was implemented for the Racial Traits and Archetypes. Since placing an exception on every single
      trait based upon race is not going to be pretty. Better to set them up in buckets for ease of
      expandability.

      Stefan any ideas on the matter?