Re: [pcgen] Re: Fighter Bonus CMD not updating correctly

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2012

      If this was fixed and working in an auto-build which is the precursor to the release, then
      re-opening a JIRA would be pointless.

      However, re-opening the Data Bug isn't possible. They are set up to be confirmed as fixed by the
      person that made the report, and if so, closed.

      Cheers,

      On 2/18/2012 9:54 AM, pfsgamer wrote:
      > Andrew, how do I re-open a JIRA (DATA-479) ?
      > The choice box no longer pops up when selecting the Bonus CMD, so CMD on the data sheet are wrong again.
      >
      > I know this was working in an overnight build, but it does NOT work in the released version 10.
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "pfsgamer" <losttrader2000@...> wrote:
      >> I installed the 10 version, and leveled up a human fighter, selecting Bonus CMD as the favored class bonus.
      >>
      >> It no longer asks which CMD to update -- this was FIXED in an overnight build of .9 but it is broken again.

    • pfsgamer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2012
        Andrew, thanks for the info.

        I apologize - tried to delete the post right after it was sent, but I should have known you would be getting individual emails. I did find the place where the choice is entered -- I should have seen it sooner.

        It is fixed, sorry for the bother.