Re: [pcgen] Adding spellcaster type

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2012
      Hi,

      There are several methods, depends on what the end results need to be.

      You can have a separate method controlling a 'Cleric' level
      You can make a Class which uses two Class Spell Lists
      You can just add spells to the main class.

      It all depends on what is needed. For the coding help, I'd ask you go over to the List File Help
      Group (See Footer for links).

      Cheers,