Adding spellcaster type

  • molnir
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2012
      I have a character that started as a Sorcerer and now needs the ability to cast divine spells in addition to arcane spells. The character does NOT have any levels in cleric or other divine classes.

      How can I add the ability to cast divine spells as the same caster level as the sorcerer without adding any levels to the character?

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2012
        Hi,

        There are several methods, depends on what the end results need to be.

        You can have a separate method controlling a 'Cleric' level
        You can make a Class which uses two Class Spell Lists
        You can just add spells to the main class.

        It all depends on what is needed. For the coding help, I'd ask you go over to the List File Help
        Group (See Footer for links).

        Cheers,