Wiki Mailing List added

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2012
      Hi Folks,

      I've added a mailing list that publishes all wiki page updates. Since we have quite a few active
      discussions, it'd be nice to know when others have posted something on the wiki.

      If you would like to edit the Wiki pages maintained by PCGen, you'll need an account. To get one,
      please contact the wiki administrator by email here: wiki@...
      or post a request on the main pcgen list.