Re: [pcgen] Re: Output Sheet Layout review / redo comments

  • Lee Dowd
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 6, 2012
      28 pages is impressive!  There is an option not to print out the spell list with the character sheet isn't there?  That way it only needs to be done once/level.  Perhaps an abrevieate spell sheet would be a worthwhile option.  Allow the character to only choose those spells he's interested in and/or possibly just name a level.  My current campaign the players are just reaching 2nd level so this isn't much of a problem yet but given the number of supplements with additional spells I can see it becoming significant in the not to distant future.
      Lee

      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 9, 2012

        Sounds good to me, and would fit with the condensed sheet project sheet. :)