Re: Output Sheet Layout review / redo comments

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 6, 2012
      Greetings,

      > Height and weight should stay on the front page - they can come into
      > play for traps etc.

      I agree they *can* come into play, but not too often, and I'm not saying we remove them completely, just consider moving them back to a sub page - what languages a character can speak is likely referred to far more often, but that doesn't warrant front page either.

      > I think deity should be there too, particularly for clerics.

      I disagree - whoever plays the cleric, is pretty well going to remember that particular fact quite clearly, and those who are sneaky really want that particular fact hidden away - "Hey Dave, how come your apparently friendly LN fighter worships Lolth?!"

      > Overall though I actually like the display as is and would prefer not to
      > to see radical change.

      To be honest - me too, but is that just because it's what we're so familiar with?

      The current OS sheet (as-is) should definitely remain, so people have the option, but a new one that condenses the 'numbers' of a character onto a potentially single sheet*, so that most of the often referred to dice roll stuff is all in one place, would be good.
      *other info still on subsequent sheets, but skills/saves/combat all in one place, up front and easy to find.

      > Cheers,
      > James.

      Cheers
      Dave
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 9, 2012

        Sounds good to me, and would fit with the condensed sheet project sheet. :)