Re: [pcgen] Lengthy emails

  • Anestis Kozakis
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
      On 5 February 2012 07:52, Timothy Reaves <treaves@...> wrote:
      > IF that is what he's asking for, it's not very likely to happen.  Whereas I
      > understand the concern, things like GMail and Apple's Mail.app actually
      > hide that from you, so you do not even know it's there.  So you couldn't
      > necessarily remove it even if you wanted.

      When I hit reply in GMail, the whole e-mail appears in the compose
      e-mail box. I can then highlight and delete un-needed text, just like
      I did now with over 50 lines of unneeded footer information from
      previous multiple e-mails that had been left in when you replied.

      As you can see, I have deleted them all, and all that is left is the
      ones Yahoo automatically appends, so only one set.

      Anestis.

      --
      Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@... | http://www.akozakis.id.au/