Re: Spellslinger Archetype Help?

  • Shirou Keiishi
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
      Hey again,

      Obviously in a perfect world I would love a complete option for the Spellslinger, but I will take what I can get. - I can tell you that the plan is for the Spellslinger to have two arcane guns, so it doesn't need options if that's a problem.

      We're looking to get going next week (Sunday after this one coming up). Sooner is always better 'cause we're all building out the characters right now, but I'd say if I can get something before next Friday/Saturday (10th or 11th) then I'll still have plenty of time to input the info into the program.

      The bare-bones stuff would be fine (just the words) and easily tide me over until UC gets fully implemented in PCGen down the road.

      > On 2/2/2012 12:53 PM, Shirou Keiishi wrote:
      > > Hey Andrew,
      > >
      > > That would be absolutely fantastic! What I'm looking for is to incorporate the Spellslinger archetype (pg. 74 in Ultimate Combat) for Wizard.
      >
      > Hm, most of it I can implement, there are a few tricky things I don't think PCGen can handle without
      > some code support. How "complete" does this need to be, and what time frame would you like it by?
      >
      > I can do a bare bones fairly fast, implementing a few of the abilities will take a little longer.
      > But if all you need are the abilities to display the words, then easy, if you want actual guns, and
      > a choice of one or two guns and all the bonuses, that takes the most time (Details always take time ;))
      >
      > I'm almost done with the base abilities currently, doing this while at work takes longer though :P
      >

      > > Additionally, this is for a project that I'm working on (web series). So if we can show our appreciation for your assistance (and awesome program) through mentions on-air and potentially in donation form let me know!
      >
      > Hey, free promotion is always welcome. And I won't turn down any offer of donations to the project.

      > >> Hi,
      > >>
      > >> What exactly do you need? If it's one or two archetypes, I can whip it out and send it to you.

      > >> --
      > >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > --
      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • Shirou Keiishi
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 9, 2012
        Just wanted to check-in and see if there had been any progress on this?

        Thanks again!

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 9, 2012

          I knew something had slipped my mind - I've got it finished man... just need to send it your way...
          At work all day.

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 9, 2012
            No worries what-so-ever!

            I really do appreciate the help. If you wouldn't mind sending to my work email whenever you do get the chance: Casey@...