Re: New race help

  • Eric Statz
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2001
      --- In pcgen@y..., Azharen@M... wrote:
      > Did that. Added them both to the weaponprof.lst in mm but that
      didn't
      > help. Any other ideas as to what it might be?
      >
      > Krush
      >

      > > Talon TYPE:Natural
      > > Spike TYPE:Natural
      > >
      > > -Eric

      Try removing the TYPE:PC tag from the race, TYPE has been redone to
      something else.

      I did that, and it works just fine for me. Just as a side note,
      Natural attacks aren't particularly compatible with unarmed strikes,
      The unarmed attack code/routines don't check on/pay attention to your
      natural weaponry.

      -Eric
    • Gary
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001