Re: [pcgen] Re: Adding Custom Feats and Archtypes

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2012
      Hi,

      You need to have a simple text editor, a little knowledge of LST editing/coding and reference the
      docs - reason being, you'll need to make the Archetypes you want, and all the replacement abilities.

      For directions on how to do that, please join us over on the pcgen yahoo group LIST FILE HELP.
      Footer has a link.

      Cheers,