Re: [pcgen] Adding Custom Feats and Archtypes

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2012

      Custom Feats, you may use either the in-built editor or do it by hand using a text editor. For
      Archetypes, you'll need to enter those in manually.

      APG Set, you can see examples of ones already made for a working example.

      On 1/31/2012 3:48 PM, Phrofet wrote:
      > Stupid Question time and I apologize for being so new at this:
      >
      > How do I add custom feats and archtypes to the list available for Pathfinder?

    • Phrofet
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2012
        Ok I found the editor for feats. Can you please explain what you meant by "enter in manually" when it comes to Archetypes?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2012

          You need to have a simple text editor, a little knowledge of LST editing/coding and reference the
          docs - reason being, you'll need to make the Archetypes you want, and all the replacement abilities.

          For directions on how to do that, please join us over on the pcgen yahoo group LIST FILE HELP.
          Footer has a link.

          Cheers,