Re: Format for PCC Source

  • Eric Statz
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 31, 2001
      --- In pcgen@y..., "Robert Ward" <rward30@h...> wrote:
      > Bryan,
      > Question on setup of this:
      >
      > If you have a personall pcc file that pulls multiple lst files for
      > same line (i.e.CLASS:phb\phbclass|fr\frclass| etc) how could you do
      > the source listing here?
      >
      > It sounds like it can only take one SOURCE listing per file, but if
      > I'm pulling multiple sources, then it won't work for me in the way
      > think you have it setup currently. Not that I'm that worried about
      > it personally, since I own the source material in question, but
      some
      > of my players don't. And since I just supply some personal lst
      files
      > and my personal pcc file that pulls all the lst files with only one
      > campaign needed to be loaded.
      >
      > Sorry about the rambling, but this is what happens when I run all
      day
      > with only a few hours of sleep.
      >
      > -Robert Ward

      There really isn't a way to do it cleanly in the pcc files. for the
      FR.pcc (which includes DMG, PHB, and FR stuff) I just included all
      three in the source line...

      SOURCE: PHB, DMG, FR Campaign Setting; (c) WOTC... etc

      not the best solution, but the best I could figure out.

      My guess is eventually we'll restrict pcc files so they only load a
      single sourcebook apiece, and something in turn loads them.

      (shrug)

      -Eric