BUG - Error with Ability Pools

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2012

      Latest Build I'm seeing an old bug rear it's ugly head.

      I have an ability with MULT:YES, CHOOSE:STRING|Light|Medium|Heavy and STACK:YES.

      I have allowed 4 selections. When I open the ability to remove an existing choice and swap it for
      something else, my abilitypool changes from

      4/4 to 5/4 and the selection I removed is still there along with the new selection. (So, the pool is
      correct, and the choice is staying).

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2012

        Ability with Choices isn't removing selections <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1180>