Error with new CHOOSE:SKILL?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2012

      LSTERROR Illegal Token 'CHOOSE'
      'SKILL|TYPE=Strength|TYPE=Dexterity|TYPE=Constitution|TYPE=Intelligence|TYPE=Wisdom|TYPE=Dexterity'
      for pcgen.core.Ability RSF +3 to 1 Skill in
      file:/D:/pcgen/pcgen_dev/Trunk/pcgen/data/d20ogl/badaxegames/heroesofhighfavor/heroes_of_high_favor-dwarves/heroes_dwarves_abilities_classes.lst
      WARNING Found duplicate item in [CDOMTypeRef Skill Skill [Strength], CDOMTypeRef Skill Skill
      [Dexterity], CDOMTypeRef Skill Skill [Constitution], CDOMTypeRef Skill Skill [Intelligence],
      CDOMTypeRef Skill Skill [Wisdom], CDOMTypeRef Skill Skill [Dexterity]]

      The Syntax is:

      CHOOSE:SKILL|TYPE=Strength|TYPE=Dexterity|TYPE=Constitution|TYPE=Intelligence|TYPE=Wisdom|TYPE=Dexterity

      Looking at the docs this is a correct set up, yes?

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2012

        I solved the problem, I had Dexterity type listed twice, but it seems silly that the entire choose
        is coming over as 'illegal token' in the case of a repeat entry.