Re: pathfinder problem with Skeletons

  • Distant Scholar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2012
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Saxum Caribetum <saxum.caribetum@...> wrote:
      > However if I Create a New Character, and switch to the Race tab, and
      > pick Skeleton (Human) or Skeleton Champion (Human), the skeleton is
      > Undead 2 with 2HD, and the summary screen shows: Level 1 Undead
      > (Mindless) (2), level 2 Undead (Mindless);
      > Skeleton Champion shows Undead, Undead (4), Undead, Undead and has 4HD.

      The out-of-order levels [the (4) not as the last one] is a known bug in the ADDLEVEL tag. There are lots of TODO comments with the skeletal champion and skeleton, which probably cover most of your later comments. (PCGen isn't ready to do what's needed for the creature --- or wasn't ready to do them when the creature was written up. There might be more features now.)

      > hmmm ... might I hazard a guess that the Race option is setting up a
      > Skeleton or Skeletal Champion and *then* adding the Template on top???

      This is indeed what is happening in the data file.

      DS/DL