Re: BONUS TAGS

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 7:41 PM
      --- In pcgen@y..., "Kevyn" <draco77@y...> wrote:
      > I think this has been covered but I cant recall where?
      >
      > I need for Dof BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|Dispel Magic|level=to cleric?

      Yeah - that has been mentioned before, but I'm not sure if we decided
      how to handle it. The BONUS: tag is meant to add a number - so
      adding a spell is kind of out of it's range of functionality. ADD:
      would be a better choice. What's doing the adding, a class, a feat,
      a domain, or what?

      > also if I use a BONUS:SKILL|Bluff,Listen,Sense
      Motive,Spot,Wilderness
      > Lore|2 for +2 at level 1 then at level 3 they get +4, do I use
      > BONUS:SKILL|Bluff,Listen,Sense Motive,Spot,Wilderness Lore|2 or
      > BONUS:SKILL|Bluff,Listen,Sense Motive,Spot,Wilderness Lore|4

      You'd use another +2 since they stack. This might change when the
      bonus types get implemented.

      -Bryan