Android text editor with syntax highligting?

  • Chris Chandler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2012
      So I got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for Chrisfmas this year. (Yay me!)

      I have found one text editor so far that does syntax highlighting called Jota. Anyone else use it? More importantly, anyone have a PCGen syntax file for it?

      Second, any JIRA clients? I found Bugbox but they want $30 for the non crippled version. The lite version is about useless.

      Barak
      --
      Sent from my Android tablet with K-9 Mail.

    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2012
        Hi Barak,

        On 29/01/2012 8:41 AM Chris Chandler wrote
        > So I got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for Chrisfmas this year. (Yay me!)
        >
        > I have found one text editor so far that does syntax highlighting called Jota. Anyone else use it? More importantly, anyone have a PCGen syntax file for it?
        >
        > Second, any JIRA clients? I found Bugbox but they want $30 for the non crippled version. The lite version is about useless.
        For JIRA, I'd just use the built in web browser. JIRA seems to work
        pretty well on that size screen and I use it on the iPad regularly. I
        tried a few iPad apps but they were all pretty limited - not sure about
        the android market of course.

        Cheers,
        James.