[pcgen] Elves

  • Greg Bezoff
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001
      >Correct me if I am wrong, but do elves recieve a long sword and bow
      proficiency for the Race of Elf? I thought they did, I do not have my
      PHB with me. If they do then PCGen is not recognizing it. I have a
      rog/wiz 1/1 that is getting a -4 on a longsword.<

      As I recall, elves automatically receive proficiency with bows and one
      of rapier or longsword as the character chooses. I think PCGen gives you
      the choice on the Abilities tab.

      Greg