Found a bug in closing PCs

  • lonejedi70@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      While starting to make up a prototype (for screenshots) of a new
      Export tab, I happened to run across a bug when closing PCs. If you
      open two characters, then try closing the last one you opened, the
      software bombs. I've traced it through a debugger and it looks like
      the close operation succeeds, but the Domain tab on the remaining
      character is erroring while trying to update that PC, even though
      that PC isn't being displayed...

      Is anyone else seeing this? I've written a bug report (457468 -
      Closing rightmost PC tab causes errors), but anyone else interested
      in trying to track the exact location of the problem down is
      encouraged to do so. :) Or maybe I'm the only one...

      -Lone Jedi
      (Jason)