Re: [pcgen] Re: Fighter/Psychic Warrior Feats

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 22, 2012

      On 1/22/2012 4:38 PM, Christopher wrote:
      > Never mind I feel like an idiot. Read that completely wrong.

      It's okay. I've done the same misreads many a time myself. Eclipse Channeling Formula was one I
      finally got right. What a bugger of a thing that was...

      But now I got it right. My 1st level test character correctly shows both a Positive and Negative
      with varying values that are accurate. Nothing like 30 hours of bashing your head against a keyboard
      to get that figured out.

      Have fun with your character.

      Cheers,