Re: Can't Select Domains

  • Niilo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2012
      Thanks for the quick response, Maredudd. Considering my profession (software analysis), I should have given you all of that information already.

      Data sets loaded:
      Paizo - Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook
      Paizo - Dwarves of Golarion
      Paizo - Inner Sea Primer
      Paizo - Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide
      Paizo - Pathfinder RPG Bestiary
      Paizo - Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 2

      Version is 5.17.9

      Yes, this character previously had domains selected.
      Yes, I changed deities (that's why I had to re-select domains).

      - Niilo

      > Hi Niilo,
      >
      > One of my players recently ran into that problem and I finally managed to reproduced it, though I'm not certain exactly what I did to cause it. Were you at any time able to select a domain for that character? Have you changed the diety while building the character?
      >
      > What version of PCGen are you running and what data sets are loaded?
      >
      > Maredudd
      >
      > On Jan 19, 2012, at 8:01 PM, Niilo wrote:
      >
      > > I'm running into a problem today and can't seem to find where I'm going wrong. I have a cleric character that is almost complete except for languages and domains. And I cannot select the latter.
      > >
      > > I have a god selected, the character's alignment is correct, and the screen says "Domains Selected: 0* of 2". I don't know if that * is trying to tell me something, but I can't figure it out. Double-clicking, right-clicking and choosing Select, and clicking the "Select" button all do nothing.
      > >
      > > Any ideas?

    • Niilo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2012
        Maredudd, was your player able to fix it? Or did the character have to be remade?

        Thanks.

        - Niilo