BONUS TAGS

  • Kevyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2001
      I think this has been covered but I cant recall where?

      I need for Dof BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|Dispel Magic|level=to cleric?

      also if I use a BONUS:SKILL|Bluff,Listen,Sense Motive,Spot,Wilderness
      Lore|2 for +2 at level 1 then at level 3 they get +4, do I use
      BONUS:SKILL|Bluff,Listen,Sense Motive,Spot,Wilderness Lore|2 or
      BONUS:SKILL|Bluff,Listen,Sense Motive,Spot,Wilderness Lore|4

      Hope this makes sense

      Kevin
    • merton_monk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2001
        --- In pcgen@y..., "Kevyn" <draco77@y...> wrote:
        > I think this has been covered but I cant recall where?
        >
        > I need for Dof BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|Dispel Magic|level=to cleric?

        Yeah - that has been mentioned before, but I'm not sure if we decided
        how to handle it. The BONUS: tag is meant to add a number - so
        adding a spell is kind of out of it's range of functionality. ADD:
        would be a better choice. What's doing the adding, a class, a feat,
        a domain, or what?

        > also if I use a BONUS:SKILL|Bluff,Listen,Sense
        Motive,Spot,Wilderness
        > Lore|2 for +2 at level 1 then at level 3 they get +4, do I use
        > BONUS:SKILL|Bluff,Listen,Sense Motive,Spot,Wilderness Lore|2 or
        > BONUS:SKILL|Bluff,Listen,Sense Motive,Spot,Wilderness Lore|4

        You'd use another +2 since they stack. This might change when the
        bonus types get implemented.

        -Bryan