PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 1/20/2012, 6:00 am

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2012
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Meeting

      Date: Friday January 20, 2012
      Time: 6:00 am - 8:00 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 23 hours, 3 minutes.
      Location: IRC irc.freenode.net channel #pcgen
      Street: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe.

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC. You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

      Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=20&month=01&year=2012&hour=6&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

      See http://wiki.pcgen.org/Meeting_Time for the meeting details.

      -PCGen Board of Directors

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2012
        Hi all,

        Agenda is discussing the upcoming releases and code merge for the new UI
        and discussion on the work being done to continue splitting Core and UI
        (which is useful for the new UI as well as turning PCGen into a potential
        headless lib).

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2012
          3am, while at work does not an easy meeting make. I'm going to bow out of this one.

          Admin Report -
          Release - On James's Time Table
          Tracker - Smooth Sailing
          Web - No real activity here.

          Content Report-
          Docs - Eric's been updating a few
          OS - Nothing Active here... yet (Might commit a few minor changes with the recent aspect work)
          Data - No new reviews taking place I'm aware of. I'm Working on the Outcastia Campaign Book II, and
          I've seen a few Unearthed Arcana Prestige Classes are being worked on.

          Inter-team Effort-
          Working with Tom on a few test case issues, and a few bugs.

          Cheers,

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 20, 2012