Re: [James] Re: [pcgen] Custom feats, spells, etc. save problem

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 10, 2012
      Quoting Jon Leeke (liopleuridon@...):
      > I have installed to a different location and still haven't been able to
      > save some customer items (feats in my case). What do you mean by
      > unchecking "writeprotect?" Are you referring to "Read only?"

      In the Preferences tab there is a checkbox controlling whether custom items
      should be saved or not. Is that setting such that saving is done?
      (Sorry, no PCGen on this machine, so I cannot give you more detailed
      information as to where to find it.)

      Hope that helps,

      Susan
    • Jon Leeke
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 10, 2012
        On 1/10/2012 1:16 PM, Susan Dittmar wrote:

        > Quoting Jon Leeke (liopleuridon@...
        > <mailto:liopleuridon%40gmail.com>):
        > > I have installed to a different location and still haven't been able to
        > > save some customer items (feats in my case). What do you mean by
        > > unchecking "writeprotect?" Are you referring to "Read only?"
        >
        > In the Preferences tab there is a checkbox controlling whether custom
        > items
        > should be saved or not. Is that setting such that saving is done?
        > (Sorry, no PCGen on this machine, so I cannot give you more detailed
        > information as to where to find it.)
        >
        > Hope that helps,
        >
        > Susan

        Thanks, it seems to be about equipment, and it's checked. My issues are
        with Feats only. Spells and items save.