Re: [pcgen] Re: Pathfinder Society question

  • Lee Dowd
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 9, 2012
      Actually you can get several during a scenario.  I believe it's one for completeing it and forget whether it's one or 2 more for completeing faction goals.  They can be spent on a number of things including equipment I believe.  It's on the web site.

      Lee

      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 10, 2012
        Would some one please point me to the docs on how to create one of these
        please?

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 10, 2012
          Start up PCGen and using the help, "list file", "list file class",
          "class 18"

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)

        • Timothy Reaves
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 10, 2012
            You do that to create a template? No wonder I couldn't figure it out...

          • Timothy Reaves
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 10, 2012
              O.K., I've created a template with a source of "BONUS:LANGUAGES|NUMBER|1".
              I've added it to my character. Is it supposed to do something? Becasue it
              doesn't let me select a new language.

              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 10, 2012
                Hi,

                On 1/10/2012 3:10 PM, Timothy Reaves wrote:
                > O.K., I've created a template with a source of "BONUS:LANGUAGES|NUMBER|1".
                > I've added it to my character. Is it supposed to do something? Becasue it
                > doesn't let me select a new language.

                Check your preferences - Enable 'Allow Selection of Int Bonus Languages after 1st level' under the
                House Rules section.

                Cheers,

                > On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Timothy Reaves
                > <treaves@...>wrote:
                >
                >> You do that to create a template? No wonder I couldn't figure it out...
                >>

                >> On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 9:32 AM, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...>wrote:
                >>
                >>> Start up PCGen and using the help, "list file", "list file class",
                >>> "class 18"
                >>>
                >>> -- david
                >>> Papa.DRB
                >>>
                >>> My better half and me (jpg)
                >>> <
                >>> https://picasaweb.google.com/102726903532570043857/Family#slideshow/5533056948910114610
                >>> Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith (video)
                >>> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>

                >>> For those who believe, no proof is necessary, for those who don't
                >>> believe, no proof is possible. (Stuart Chase 1888-1985)

                >>> new

                >>> not

                >>> language

                >>> BONUS:LANGUAGES|NUMBER|1

                >>> Language'

                >>> http://wiki.pcgen.org/Mailing_Lists_and_PCGen_Links

                >>> PCGen List File Help:
                >>>
                >>> PCGen Experimental:
                >>> Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Timothy Reaves
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 10, 2012
                  Even though my character does have an int bonus, even setting that house
                  rule does not allow the selection of another language...

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 10, 2012
                    Did you try restarting the program?

                    I created the template
                    - saved the file.
                    Started PCGen
                    Create New Character
                    Stats all 11's
                    Add Template
                    Languages allow 1 selection.

                    It appears the code works...

                    Can you repeat the steps and see if it works for at least a new character? If it's not working in
                    either case, then we'll need to drill down and find the root of the issue.

                    Cheers,

                  • Timothy Reaves
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 10, 2012
                      I finally figured out how to do it with a template. Thanks all.