D&D 5th edition

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012
      In case anyone hasn't seen it yet, D&D 5th edition, announced about 1.5 hours ago.

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen BoD OGL Silverback & LST Lemur-in-training
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      CoH:Nylan Neblett
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks"
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012
        And for those that might need links, here's a few:

        http://www.enworld.org/forum/news/316069-wizards-coast-seeks-unity-new-edition.html
        http://www.enworld.org/forum/news/316036-off-see-wizards-day-wizards-coast-showed-me-d-d-5th-edition.html

        -DBugg