[5.16.4][Pathfinder]Gnome Hook Hammer

  • kantor_rythmeiger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2012
      I am statting my Pathfinder gnome ranger in PCGEn 5.16.4 and he has a Gnome Hook Hammer but I don't seem to be able to find the weapon in Exotic Weapon proficiencies.
      It exists as an item but not as a proficiency weapon.

      Any idea what I am doing wrong or how can I report it as a bug, or is it fixed in the next release?
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2012
        Hi Folks!

        On Jan 8, 2012, at 9:47 AM, kantor_rythmeiger wrote:

        > I am statting my Pathfinder gnome ranger in PCGEn 5.16.4 and he has a Gnome Hook Hammer but I don't seem to be able to find the weapon in Exotic Weapon proficiencies.
        > It exists as an item but not as a proficiency weapon.
        >
        > Any idea what I am doing wrong or how can I report it as a bug, or is it fixed in the next release?

        I just tried and had no problem finding it. Look for Hammer (Gnome Hooked)

        Maredudd