Re: [pcgen] PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 1/10/2012, 9:00 pm

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012
      Hi all,

      I'll be missing this one (0200 for me). The major point of discussion will
      be around the new UI branch merging into trunk (5.17.x series).

      In layman's terms - you'll get a shiny new UI to play with soon.

      **Setting Expectations** This is _not_ a 100% polished UI and some layouts
      etc will definitely be subject to change **Setting Expectations**

      In other words when this does get released, please treat it as the Alpha it
      is :-).

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2012
        Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group