Re: vi syntax file for lst?

  • RoninKelt
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 6, 2012
      Both of the ones in svn are totally different than the one on the files section here. These are all 3 useful, I'm going to use them to make a ftplugin and a syntax file with lots of handy tools. Still working on this in my spare time so bear with me, please.

      Dave
    • Henk Slaaf
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 7, 2012
        On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 07:40, RoninKelt <deltadave@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Both of the ones in svn are totally different than the one on the files
        > section here. These are all 3 useful, I'm going to use them to make a
        > ftplugin and a syntax file with lots of handy tools. Still working on this
        > in my spare time so bear with me, please.

        Hey Dave!

        Which two are in SVN? I know of only the one I linked to (and wrote/pieced
        together).

        Best,

        Henk

      • RoninKelt
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 9, 2012
          In SVN is a ftplugin at https://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pcgen/Trunk/utilities/vimrc/ftplugin/ - this only contains a couple of lines that point to a perl utility

          also in svn is a syntax file - https://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pcgen/Trunk/utilities/editor%20syntax/vim/ - this file has some good stuff in it such as a couple of regex that I hadn't quite worked out yet.

          Work progresses on my syntax file and the plan is to integrate the parts I like from each of these files, but things are moving slowly as I'm working 70+ hours a week until I deliver my current project at the end of February.

          Dave